June 21, 2017
- Two individuals, married to others, who work together fall in love.
- Man continues to tell the woman that he will get a divorce and when questioned – When? – he replies you must have “LOVE, TRUST AND FAITH”.
- Tells her that he needs money to clear up his debts in order to get a divorce.
- Promises continually and eventually woman gave $275,000.00 to him as they were newly-in-love and she must believe in his “LOVE, TRUST AND FAITH” concept.
- Man gets a new job so that their relationship doesn’t affect their jobs.
- Man uses woman’s charge accounts and she sees that he charged a trip with his wife and furniture for his home.
- Man disappears and cannot be found; says woman changed (might be tied to the fact she is putting his feet to the fire?)
- Man Files for Chapter 7.
- Woman files an adversary proceeding so that his debt to her is non-dischargeable.