February 10, 2017
- Loan was acquired through a divorce and the wife remained in the home after divorce.
- Wife had previously filed for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy; Ocwen did not allow Wife to apply for a loan modification.
- Before assuming the mortgage, wife applied for a loan modification from Ocwen Loan Servicing.
- Debtor participated in good faith to apply for the loan modification.
- Ocwen presented that the Debtor was not acting in good faith since she did not want to assume the mortgage before applying for a loan modification.