April 5, 2016
The bankruptcy Court has very specific deadlines and rules regarding filing and responses.
- Debtor filed for Chapter 13 relief on July 6, 2015.
- Case was dismissed on October 20, 2015 for failure to file required schedules or Plan.
- Debtor refiled his Chapter 13 again.
- Two creditors filed motions with the Court requiring the Debtor/his legal counsel to respond and the Court to confirm that the automatic stays had terminated.
- Debtor did not file a response but appeared in Court for the hearing. Advised the Court that he did not know why his attorney just did not show up or file a response.
- Court adjourned the case.
- Debtor’s attorney failed to attend the hearing again.