Criminal Law – Traffic
Ralph A. Ferro, Jr. has, for more than 20 years, represented clients charged in state courts throughout New Jersey for offenses ranging from DWI to First Degree Crimes.
He handles all types of criminal cases including but, not limited to:
- Alcohol Possession by Minors
- Aggravated Assault
- Car Jacking
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Disorderly and Petty Disorderly Persons
- Driving While Suspended
- Driving with No Insurance
- Drug Possession and/or Distribution
- Gambling Offenses
- Intoxicated Manslaughter
- Ordinance Violations
- Resisting Arrest
- Sexual Assault
- Speeding Tickets
Mr. Ferro represents clients throughout all of New Jersey.
Ralph A. Ferro Jr. is dedicated to the personal attention, professionalism and care that each and every criminal case deserves for not only individuals but also businesses. Mr. Ferro understands and is concerned for individuals who have very little resources and are not clear on what to do next. There are many clients who are just terrified when they are charged with a crime and feel vulnerable to the legal system in general. Mr. Ferro’s compassion and caring is clearly evident when he is contacted by potential clients. All possible defenses and concerns are evaluated by Mr. Ferro for all clients. You are not passed to anyone else; Mr. Ferro deals directly with you and is always available (24 hours) to speak with you. You are not rushed through when going over your case.
Mr. Ferro’s works to keep overhead costs down so these savings can be passed to his clients.
A favorable result for his clients is Mr. Ferro’s number one goal.
Mr. Ferro’s style and philosophy are based on the following:
- Empower my clients to move forward through sound legal advice
- Make myself available to meet client’s schedules
- Provide professional and great customer service to each client
- Offer best legal advice to benefit my clients
- Work with enthusiasm
- Enjoy what I do and care about people
- Reachable – provide my personal cell phone number
He knows that effective legal representation also includes a lawyer’s role as a counselor and advisor especially with compassion for all. Whether it is a lengthy jury trial, the negotiation of a favorable plea agreement or a complicated appeal, Mr. Ferro is an experienced, dedicated attorney who is totally committed to play a vital role in helping his clients.