Keep in mind – you don’t need all 7 to know it is time to consult a bankruptcy attorney:
- Inability to meet minimum payments on bills/loans, etc.
- Even if you consolidate your debts, you can’t make the minimum payments.
- Took out a Home Equity Loan and it did not help – you should never take out a home equity loan to pay off credit card debt.
- Phone rings constantly from debt collectors and the mail keeps coming advising that your past due accounts have been reported on your credit report, your account has been put into collections and/or there will be garnishments to your wages/bank accounts.
- Credit cards are maxed out.
- Life event that you just can’t recover from: medical bills, job loss, car repairs and/or divorce.
- High cost loans (e.g. Payday loans) have been your only solution – no one else will extend credit to you.
If any of the “symptoms” of your financial situation exist, it is time to call to set up a free consultation to determine if Bankruptcy Protection is right for you.