Are you facing?
- Assets being seized from creditors or wage garnishments.
- Foreclosure is scheduled on your home
- Past due mortgage payments
- High credit card debts
- Living from paycheck to paycheck
- Lost a job and cannot make regular payments.
- Business took a downturn and cannot be profitable with the current payments.
- Past-due tax debts
Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq., Law Offices is here to help you as your:
Bankruptcy Attorney Clifton, NJ
- representing individuals, small businesses, debtors, and creditors in all matters related to bankruptcy law.
I am the lawyer at my Bankruptcy Law Firm who will meet with you. You are never passed on to another associate. I take a personal interest in every case. I work with you in the beginning, middle, and end of your bankruptcy case and beyond. There are no stand-in lawyers with this Little Falls Bankruptcy Attorney.
You Should Know:
- It is not shameful or has any negative stigma to look into whether bankruptcy will help you.
- Sometimes, the only way to be financially solid is to utilize bankruptcy.
- When you meet with me, I will review your financial situation in depth and get to know you and what are your goals.
- Financial stress only gets worse, and it affects not only your finances but also your personal life.
Bankruptcy Attorney - Clifton NJ
Choosing the Best Bankruptcy Attorney for the Best Results:
- Experience is key when looking for your best bankruptcy lawyer.
- Many law firms state “combined” legal experience in their firm. I state that I personally have over 30 years of experience in bankruptcy law.
- My practice is 100% focused on bankruptcy law so you can be sure I will provide you with the best advice and deliver the best results for your bankruptcy needs.
- As part of my commitment to my clients, I continue my growth and cases of bankruptcy law. I am Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification. Read more here about why hire a board-certified bankruptcy lawyer.
- Please see my client reviews.
Our law firm can be compared to your favorite neighborhood coffee shop where we know your name and case by heart. You receive personal service. We get to know you well because we serve a smaller number of clients. We are able to recall immediately the specific facts surrounding your case, as well as your particular objectives. You are never passed on to another associate. Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. is with you from the initial consultation to the end of your case and beyond.
As a consequence, a unique bankruptcy plan carefully created to suit your individual needs is produced. There isn’t a one-size-fits-all method. Additionally, having a direct line of communication with bankruptcy lawyer Ralph A. Ferro, Jr. rather than having to go through a maze of paralegals and support employees, results in better comprehension and quicker, more effective decision-making.
Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Clifton NJ is Here to Help You
- I will explain in depth the following bankruptcy chapters and advise you on what chapter is best for your unique situation.
- There are no cookie-cutter bankruptcy cases.
- Each case is different and so is the client.
Find Out Whether Bankruptcy is the Best Option for you and which option:
Did you know?
My office is located so close to Clifton to be able to serve you. Appointments are flexible, and the distance from Clifton, NJ to Little Falls, NJ is only approx. 3 miles.