Bankruptcy Lawyer offers Free NJ Bankruptcy Consults & COVID SAFETY. I meet with you to determine if Chapters 7, 11 or 13 Bankruptcy provides bankruptcy protection you need. Covid Precautions are respected.
Options are available for our free bankruptcy consultation: As always, I provide my initial bankruptcy consultations free of charge.
1) Remote or 2) In-Person Meetings
I look forward to in-person consults again, However, I am still offering you the choices in light of COVID precautions. I realize that in person meetings are always preferred. However, in these times, I want to allow my clients choices.
Below are precautions my Bankruptcy lawyer office free consults includes to protect you for your in-person Bankruptcy consultation held in my office conference room:
- Upon arrival, clients call from their car.
- No clients are in contact with another.
- Forehead temperature taken prior to the meeting.
- I will be wearing a mask and masks are available for you, too.
- No handshaking Handshakes.
- You can wear gloves if you wish.
- 6’ seating distance at conference room table.
- Conference room table and other items disinfected between client meetings
- Handrails disinfected between meetings.
I look forward to our meeting so we can move forward…..and plan your financial options
I can determine whether Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 11 Subchapter V or Chapter 13 is right for your particular goals and needs.
Contact me to set up a free bankruptcy consult. I will provide you with sound expert advice.
During our meeting, I will review your circumstances and goals. I get to know my clients and their future plans.
As a Board Certified Bankruptcy Lawyer, I can recommend if Chapter 7, 11 or 13 Bankruptcy is best for you. Call me for a free bankruptcy consult to safeguard you and your future. About Ralph A. Ferro Jr, Esq. | NJ Bankruptcy Law Firm