Trophies and personal souvenirs belonging to bankrupt German tennis star Boris Becker will be auctioned to partially clear the champion’s debts.
He is the youngest winner in Wimbledon’s history, who claimed the first of three titles at age 17, is auctioning off 82 items including medals, cups, watches and photographs.
Now 51-year-old champion declared bankruptcy.
The six-time Grand Slam winner, nicknamed “Boom Boom” Becker for his devastating serve, won 49 titles and over 20 million euros in prize money. He now focuses on his tennis activities, particularly commentating, as he attempts to use his fame to wipe out his debts.
June 12, 2018
Platinum-Selling Rapper files for Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure on her home.
- IRS: $1.47 MM back taxes
- $4 MM in secured & unsecured debts
- $664K arrearages on $2.3 MM house
February 5, 2018
- Rap artist, Curtis James Jackson III, a/k/a 50 Cent, is in a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- 2 Days after 50 Cent filed for bankruptcy, he was sued for copyright infringement, unjust enrichment and fraud by Brandon Parrott and Erica Tucker (Plaintiff’s).
- 50 Cent’s attorneys filed a motion in Bankruptcy Court for a violation of the automatic stay.
- 50 Cent’s counsel requested a total of $18,545 in legal fees.
August 4, 2017
Net worth according to Court papers was $50,000 as of June 2017.
Livan is a two-time MLB All Star pitcher.
Earned more than $53 million in his 15-year career.
- IOU’s to businesses /credit card companies.
- Back taxes to the IRS
- Local businessman who lent Hernandez $220,00 in 2013 but hasn’t paid back
From $53 million to $50,000 – amazing how spending habits can hurt you.
As a pitcher, he is accustomed to getting relieved.
Livan deserve a fresh start.
July 7, 2017
Lee Bailey filed for Bankruptcy again to tie up some loose ends following his bankruptcy case which was filed last year.
Lee Bailey participated in the following high profile cases:
- 1960 secured an acquittal for Dr. Sam Sheppard’s Conviction in the murder of his wife, which later inspired the TV show and movie: The Fugitive
- 1995 Murder Trial of OJ – ended in an acquittal of killings of his ex-wife Nicole and Ronald Goldman
- Represented Albert DeSalvo, who claimed to be the Boston Strangler
- Represented Patty Hearst
April 1, 2016
Connie Stevens’ white brick colonial located just off the Sunset Strip, opposite the home of “Frasier Star, Kelsey Grammer” , featured a pool and spa, chauffeur’s apartment, billiard room, tennis court and dance studio.
Singer’s mansion sold for $17 million in Bankruptcy Court as part of her bankruptcy proceedings. read more…
March 11, 2016
When you are in Bankruptcy, why would anyone take pictures of themselves with huge amounts of cash and put post on the internet and instagram?
Easily $50,000 worth of bills are depicted in his pictures. In another picture, he stacks the bills to spell B R O K E.
The judge has ordered Mr. Jackson (50 cent) back in court. The Court is very concerned that he has shown total transparency.
50 cent just makes no sense.
His new story is that the money is all fake…….
October 16, 2015
During her Chapter 11 bankruptcy, prosecutors found that she hid income in 2012 and 2013 earned from her TV appearances as well as from dance sessions, merchandize and apparel sales.
Ms. Miller concealed her income in order to gain very favorable terms in paying back her creditors. read more…
July 28, 2015
Antoine Devon Walker an American retired professional basketball player. He earned more than $108 million in NBA salaries between 1996 and 2009. read more…
Curtis James Jackson III, better known as 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection today.
The bankruptcy petition has not yet been completed. However, court papers filed in the U. S. Bankruptcy Court in Hartford, Connection (where 50 Cent resides) indicates assets and liabilities in the range of $10 million to $50 million. read more…
Call/Text Direct 24/7
Fill Out Form Below:
Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq.
Can Help You!
Timing of Filing Bankruptcy is Key Timing of filing your bankruptcy is very important. There are ...