How is Filing Bankruptcy Beneficial? Filing Bankruptcy:
- provides a pathway to future financial success. I am a bankruptcy lawyer; I can help you.
- encourages you to realize that financial success is possible.
- puts into perspective that you are not alone in dealing with your financial burdens
Life gets better when you take that first step. That first step is realizing that you need to find a way to get out of debt.
After you take that first step, make the next step and call me Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. NJ Bankruptcy Lawyer (201) 446-5904. I provide expert advice to determine whether bankruptcy is the pathway to the road to your future financial success.
An in-depth zero obligation free bankruptcy consultation is provided. I will advise you whether filing bankruptcy is right for you, which bankruptcy is needed (Bankruptcy Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13) and then explain the process in detail.
- I handle bankruptcy filings with minimal involvement of my clients. This takes the pressure off my clients.
- However, my clients call me anytime. If they need assurance or have a question, I am in close contact throughout their bankruptcy and beyond.
I take filing bankruptcy for my clients seriously and I have great concern for my clients.
However, my clients are not alone. I am an experienced and Board Certified NJ Bankruptcy Lawyer.
This past year has been tough enough for everyone. In addition, debts are burdensome and negatively affect one’s daily attitude and stress level.
Going through the relatively short bankruptcy process, my clients have a different outlook about their future.
When the initial 341a Meeting is scheduled, clients are not anxious. I prepare my clients before the meeting so there are no surprises. I prep their cases well so the meetings go very smoothly. After the 341a Meeting is complete, clients confirm there was nothing to be anxious about. The 341a Meetings are easy for them. No one is judgmental and Trustees are also concerned for their futures.
Benefits of filing bankruptcy – Chapter 7
- debts are wiped out and you start fresh.
Benefits of filing bankruptcy – Chapter 13
- debts are reorganized either over 3 or 5 years, provides a clear path to financial success. Chapter 13 Stops Foreclosure and Past Due Mortgage Payments.
One of my favorite things to hear is, when a client calls and asks me: Can you send me a copy of my Order of Discharge? I am in the process of qualifying for a mortgage. That makes me smile knowing my client took the pathway and now is on the road to success.
YOU CAN DEFINE YOUR FUTURE and your past is always something that molds you to where you want to be.
Make that first step to realize that you need help to get out of debt.
Next call me for a free bankruptcy consultation. I want to help you and become your bankruptcy lawyer for your future financial success.
Bankruptcy Provides a Pathway for your Road to Financial Successes.