Bankruptcy mediation services provide an excellent opportunity to resolve adversary Bankruptcy proceedings.
Bankruptcy mediation training is a valuable asset to courts of law and law firms.
An unbiased outside party as a Bankruptcy Mediator is able to resolve a dispute that even the most skilled professionals are not able to resolve. I served as a Bankruptcy Mediator and resolved many cases without court intervention. Bankruptcy mediation saves costly legal fees for all parties and moves the case forward quickly. As an alternative to Court Proceedings, mediation is less expensive and gets to case issues toward resolution/agreement without the formal legal practices required in Bankruptcy Court proceedings.
As a Bankruptcy Mediator, I offer:
- Expert knowledge in private practice specializing in bankruptcy law.
- Board Certification from the American Board of Certification (ABI) in Consumer Bankruptcy Law.
- Bankruptcy Mediator training from St. John’s University School of Law
- Ability to work well with diverse dynamics and strive to settle a matter.
- Sound legal knowledge and case interpretations for the parties to consider for resolution.
Bankruptcy Mediation Basic Facts:
- non-binding meeting.
- less costly
- enables a quicker mechanism to resolve disputes.
- limited attendees at the hearing: Bankruptcy Mediator (agreed upon by both parties), interested parties and their lawyers.
- each party is allowed to present their position paper and facts (not shared with the other side) to the Bankruptcy Mediator.
- Bankruptcy Mediator is given time to review the case before the mediation hearing.
- Parties are brought together with possible resolutions.
If you need a competent Bankruptcy Mediator who is not only knowledgeable in bankruptcy law but also works well with diverse situations and personalities, I am here to serve as a Bankruptcy Mediator in New Jersey bankruptcy cases.
I work to bring your matters to closure through effective Bankruptcy Mediation.