You need legal counsel immediately because of an urgent legal problem.
- What was your initial reaction? Probably to choose that well-known, big law firm. After all, they have the tools, the personnel, and the gleaming workplaces.
- But wait a moment. Have you ever considered choosing a smaller law firm instead?
- You might be astonished by what my bankruptcy law firm is capable of contributing to you.
Let’s examine the reasons why choosing a smaller bankruptcy law firm can be a wiser choice.
Individual Attention at a Smaller Law Firm:
Our law firm can be compared to your favorite neighborhood coffee shop where we know your name and case by heart. You receive personal service. We get to know you well because we serve a smaller number of clients. We can recall immediately the specific facts surrounding your case, as well as your particular objectives. You are never passed to another associate. Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. is with you from the initial consultation to the end of your case and beyond.
As a consequence, a unique bankruptcy plan carefully created to suit your individual needs is produced. There isn’t a one-size-fits-all method. Additionally, having a direct line of communication with bankruptcy lawyer Ralph A. Ferro, Jr. rather than having to go through a maze of paralegals and support employees, results in better comprehension and quicker, more effective decision-making.
Smaller Law Firms’ Specialized Experience:
Ralph A Ferro, Jr., Esq. The Law Firm specializes 100% of its practice in bankruptcy law. Mr. Ferro is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board Certification. Mr. Ferro has 30+ years of proven bankruptcy law experience and is an expert in consumer bankruptcy law. Our firm keeps current with the most recent advancements, changes in bankruptcy law, and intricacies in this area of expertise. You are provided with cutting-edge counsel and representation. This targeted practice approach will greatly improve how your case turns out.
Smaller Law Firms’ Accessibility and Adaptability:
Have you ever tried calling a lawyer in a big law firm? Reaching someone can be like looking for a needle in a haystack during work hours – and impossible after hours. My bankruptcy law firm has less red tape. We offer a better degree of individualized care, are quicker to respond to client inquiries, and are easier to reach when you need us, during and after regular hours.
In fact, Mr. Ferro provides his cell phone number (201) 446-5904; not many lawyers provide their individual cell phone numbers. You can always reach Mr. Ferro directly. You do not go through another member of the staff, you speak to him directly. He knows you and your case.
We provide more flexibility when it comes to scheduling appointments. Do you require an urgent meeting outside of regular business hours? Not an issue. As a smaller law firm, we are better able to fulfill these kinds of requirements. Do you need an emergency bankruptcy petition on a Sunday night or a holiday weekend? No problem.
When you make an appointment, you are taken on time and not left to wait in a waiting room. Mr. Ferro sees you personally.
Smaller Bankruptcy Law Firm – Specialized Services:
The local coffee shop analogy comes to mind. This is where it becomes relevant once more. Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. Law Firm has a thorough knowledge of the important processes and people in NJ Bankruptcy Law including creditors’ attorneys after handling thousands of bankruptcy cases in New Jersey. Mr. Ferro has good working relationships with other professionals in the field of bankruptcy. Being 100% committed to NJ Bankruptcy Law, we are knowledgeable about New Jersey bankruptcy current law and past bankruptcy rulings.
Bankruptcy is a specialized field of law. You want an attorney who specializes in NJ Bankruptcy Law. Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law. That means that he has not only the expertise but also the unique status of being Board Certified in the field of Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification. Mr. Ferro has over 30+ years of bankruptcy law experience, has proven results, and is an expert in consumer bankruptcy law.
Is bigger always better, when hiring a bankruptcy law firm? No, not always. A smaller law firm provides a specialized approach, effective and personalized solutions, accessibility, and expert bankruptcy knowledge.
Free Bankruptcy Consultation – Offer to You:
If you are wondering how to get out of your overwhelming debts or you know that you just cannot keep up, try answering the following questions:
- Do you need advice on how to get out from under the debts that you are struggling with each month?
- Are you considering filing for bankruptcy in New Jersey and just don’t know what is best for you?
- Do you find yourself using credit cards to pay for basic expenses like food, utilities, and rent?
- Are you withdrawing or thinking of withdrawing from yretirement accountount? – Do Not – Call us first.
- Has a creditor advised you that your vehicle will be repossessed?
- Are you behind in your mortgage payments?
- Is there a foreclosure pending on your home?
- Are you constantly receiving telephone calls and letters from your creditors and debt collectors?
- Have you taken out payday loans and cannot pay back these loans with the overwhelming interest?
- After paying the required living expenses, do you have no money left over?
- Are you getting behind in your property tax payments?
- Is there a tax sale scheduled for your home?
- Are you behind in HOA fees?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy can help you. When you meet with Mr. Ferro, he will let you know if bankruptcy is best for you and which bankruptcy is right for your particular situation.
Call Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. for Bankruptcy Help Today: (201) 446-5904
Our law firm provides a free bankruptcy consultation.
We hope to have the opportunity to meet with you and help you through your current situation. Contact us today.
Bankruptcy Consultation Questions You Can Ask Potential Bankruptcy Lawyers:
- How long have you been practicing bankruptcy law?
- Are you Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law?
- How many cases have you handled?
- What is your success rate?
- What are your fees?
- What services do you offer?
- What is your communication style?
- How will you keep me updated on my case?
- What are the risks and benefits of filing for bankruptcy?
- Do you handle my case personally or does someone in your firm?
- Will you attend the 341a Meeting with me?
- Have you every lost a Chapter 7 case?
- How do I reach you after hours?