- Debtor filed Chapter 13 Bankruptcy pro se.
- After first case was dismissed, Debtor hired an attorney unfamiliar with bankruptcy law.
- Sheriff’s sale was scheduled..
- Attorney filed 2nd Chapter 13 case for Debtor.
- 2nd Bankruptcy filed within 12 months of dismissal of the prior case.
- Attorney dropped the ball and did not file an application to the Court within 30 days of the filing of 2nd Bankruptcy.
- No application was filed, the automatic stay expired 3 days after filing of 2nd Bankruptcy case.
- Filing of the 2nd bankruptcy by their attorney had no value to Debtor.
- Sheriff’s sale proceeds.
- Debtor loses their home.
Law has many facets and specialties, look for a Board-Certified Bankruptcy Attorney for bankruptcy matters. The range of issues in law are far reaching. I specialize in one field: Bankruptcy. I provide my clients with solid legal knowledge and experience.