- Debtors purchased a manufactured home.
- Home was financed by a Mortgage Company.
- Loan was secured by a vehicle title lien on the manufactured home.
- Debtors Filed Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and listed the Mortgage on their mobile home unsecured.
- Debtors asserted that they mortgage company lost its lien when the manufactured home was permanently affixed to the real estate on which is was located.
- Debtors argued that lender needed a deed of trust to have a secured claim.
- Lender disagreed and argued that the attaching of the mobile home to the property did not affect its lien.
- Bankruptcy Court agreed with the lender.
- Code set for the only effective means of perfecting a security interest in a mobile home.
- The later fixation of the mobile home was not significant.
- Lender had a secured lien on the mobile home.