Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. Bankruptcy Lawyer
Looking for a nearby Essex County Bankruptcy Law Firm?
Need help with your Debts?
We are nearby and ready to help you.
Essex County NJ Bankruptcy Law Firm
Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. Law Firm
We are conveniently located in nearby Little Falls, NJ. Little Falls borders several municipalities in Essex County; we are near to you from any city in Essex County.
Essex County is one of the original New Jersey counties. It was formed in 1683 and named for Essex, England.
Essex is bordered by Newark Bay and by five counties: Union, Morris, Passaic, Bergen, and Hudson.
I am here to provide a free bankruptcy zero-obligation consultation at Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq—Law Firm in Little Falls.
When you are looking for a nearby: Essex County NJ Bankruptcy Law Firm
- Board Certified Bankruptcy Attorney Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. Board Certification is an important criterion when hiring an attorney specializing in bankruptcy.
Ralph A. Ferro, Jr. successfully relieved thousands of debtors of their debts.
We have a 100% success rate with all filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcies.
You May Be Struggling to Meet:
- Monthly expenses. Little, if any, discretionary money is left in your budget.
- Mortgage payments. Falling behind with payments and unable to make monthly payments.
- Medical Bills. Out-of-pocket medical costs are preventing you from meeting your essential monthly expenses.
- Credit Card Payments. Making the monthly minimum payments, but the balances are skyrocketing.
- Business Expenses. Want to keep your business operating while you get your business expenses to be manageable?
- Car Payments. Your leased car is worth less than the balance of payments, or you have vehicle repossessions – I can help you get your repossessed vehicle back.
I am here to meet with you and see how I can best serve you in Essex County. I will provide options for your financial situation, enabling you to get out of debt.
Contact me: Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. You always reach me directly on my cell phone provided below:
Essex County NJ Bankruptcy Law Firm (201) 446-5904.
Essex County Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Essex County Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- During the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process, only non-exempt assets will be turned over to your creditors.
- There are many exemptions available under the Bankruptcy Code which enable you to keep numerous common assets, e.g., bank accounts, cars and your home, furnishings, jewelry, personal items, etc.
- Although your exemptions are analyzed on a case-by-case basis, most times after utilizing your exemptions, you don’t have to pay back anything to your creditors.
You are then debt free. Timeline: Normally 90 days.
- During the Chapter 13 bankruptcy process a reorganization of your debts, individuals keep all of their assets, even if they exceed the exemptions.
- The main difference between a chapter 13 and a chapter 7 bankruptcy, you pay what you can afford back.
- Although it can vary case by case, debtors can pay creditors as little as 5 cents on $1.
You are Debt Free – Timeline: Normally 3-5 years.
Looking for a nearby
Essex County NJ Bankruptcy Law Firm?
- Ralph A Ferro, Jr., Esq. Law Firm specializes 100% of its practice in bankruptcy law.
- Mr. Ferro is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board Certification.
- Mr. Ferro has 30+ years of proven bankruptcy law experience and is an expert in consumer bankruptcy law.
- Our firm keeps current with the most recent advancements, changes in bankruptcy law, and intricacies in this area of expertise.
- You are provided with cutting-edge counsel and representation.
This targeted bankruptcy practice approach will greatly improve how your case turns out.
We have a 100% success rate with all Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Cases. If bankruptcy is not in your best interests, we will let you know.