The Handshake Is on Hold
We are concerned about the coronavirus, including myself.
For now, I am foregoing the normal handshake with my clients. It is hard not to shake hands but I respect my clients and their health.
I am taking extra precautions to avoid any contamination when my clients come to my office:
- The conference room table and chair arms are disinfected before and after each meeting.
- The door handles are wiped down with disinfecting chemicals several times a day.
- The stairway railings are wiped down with disinfecting chemicals several times a day.
- If any of my clients would rather sit further away at the conference room table, I am happy to accommodate.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
Let’s all take precautions until this situation is under control.
My clients are important to me as always and their physical health is just as important as their financial health. I am here to help you with your financial future.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]