Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. Bankruptcy Lawyer
Little Falls Bankruptcy Attorney
Little Falls NJ Bankruptcy Attorney – Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq.
- here to represent individuals, small businesses, debtors, and creditors in all matters related to bankruptcy law.
My law office is conveniently located at 66 East Main Street, Little Falls, Passaic County, New Jersey, right in the Township of Little Falls. I have been located in Little Falls for over 13 years.
Little Falls, NJ is a great community:
- Commuters paradise
- Quaint Historic Enclave Central to Everything.
- Named for the beautiful waterfall that spills downstream from a dam in front of the former Beattie Carpet Mill, traces its heritage to 1711.
I hope to be able to provide you with my bankruptcy lawyer extensive experience. I am Board Certified in New Bankruptcy Law.
When clients first contact us, they are scared/frustrated/embarrassed/angry at themselves for getting into this financial situation. I get to know my client’s unique financial situation. We reassure clients:
- You will definitely bounce back
- Similar financial situations happen to many people (wage garnishments, car repossessions, home foreclosures)
- You are not alone
- I am here to help you to determine if and how filing bankruptcy will benefit you.
I am the only lawyer at my Little Falls Bankruptcy Law Firm who will meet with you. You are never passed on to another associate. I take a personal interest in every case. I work with you in the beginning, middle, end of your bankruptcy case and beyond. There are no stand-in lawyers with this Little Falls Bankruptcy Attorney.
Whether you are falling behind in your monthly bills, your mortgage payments, or vehicle payments, I offer a Free Bankruptcy Consult to determine how I can help you.
- Does someone owe you a substantial amount of money and you have received notice of their bankruptcy? I can help you.
- Have you received a home foreclosure notice? I can stop foreclosures.
- Is your vehicle being repossessed? I can help you.
- Do you have wage garnishments? I can stop wage garnishments immediately and get wage garnishments returned to you.
- Are your monthly credit card payments overwhelming you? I can help you.
- Have you fallen behind in your monthly mortgage payments or struggling to make these payments? I can help you.
I look forward to talking with you and meeting with you to discuss your particular financial situation and how I can best serve you in our Township of Little Falls, New Jersey.
Our law firm can be compared to your favorite neighborhood coffee shop where we know your name and case by heart. You receive personal service. We get to know you well because we serve a smaller number of clients. We are able to recall immediately the specific facts surrounding your case, as well as your particular objectives. You are never passed on to another associate. Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. is with you from the initial consultation to the end of your case and beyond.
As a consequence, a unique bankruptcy plan carefully created to suit your individual needs is produced. There isn’t a one-size-fits-all method. Additionally, having a direct line of communication with bankruptcy lawyer Ralph A. Ferro, Jr. rather than having to go through a maze of paralegals and support employees, results in better comprehension and quicker, more effective decision-making.
Little Falls NJ Bankruptcy Attorney is Here to Help You
Find Out Whether Bankruptcy is the Best Option for you and which option: