I look forward to in-person consults again, However, I am still offering you the choice in light of COVID precautions. I realize that in person meetings are always preferred but, in these times, I want to allow my clients choices.
Below are precautions my office is taking to protect you for your in-person Bankruptcy consultation meetings held in my office conference room:
- Upon arrival for bankruptcy consultation, clients call from their car.
- No clients are in contact with another.
- Forehead temperature will be taken prior to the meeting.
- I will be wearing a mask and masks are available for you, too.
- No handshaking.
- You can wear gloves if you wish.
- 6’ seating distance at the conference room table.
- Conference room table and other items will be disinfected between client meetings
- Handrails will be disinfected between meetings.
I look forward to our meeting so we can move forward…..and plan your financial options
Contact me for to set up a free bankruptcy consultation to determine whether filing bankruptcy is right to meet your specific financial situation https://njbankruptcylawfirms.com/is-bankruptcy-the-right-option-for-you/.
During our meeting, I will review your circumstances and goals. Then I can recommend if Chapter 7, 11 or 13 Bankruptcy is best for you.