- Debtor and former wife divorced.
- Divorce agreement: wife to carry medical insurance and husband to pay ½ of uncovered medical expensed for their children.
- Debtor filed Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Ex-wife filed a proof of claim for Debtor’s share of medical expenses.
- Some of the medical expenses were over 9 years old.
- Debtor claimed that he was not responsible for paying medical expenses over 3 years old.
- Debtor did not state cite any statute of limitations for making such claims.
- The divorce agreement did not stipulate the time in which ex-wife was to submit the bills for payment.
- Medical bills were put into the Debtor’s Plan; however, Court agreed with the Debtor’s objections on only 3 medical bills.