Union County NJ
Bankruptcy Law Firm
New Jersey Bankruptcy Lawyer!
"I have never Lost a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Case"
"Experience = Results"
Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. Bankruptcy Lawyer
Union County NJ Bankruptcy Attorney
Union County NJ Bankruptcy Attorney Ralph A. Ferro is here for you. When you are experiencing financial hardships, many clients search the internet to find a bankruptcy lawyer. That may be the first step. However, finding the best bankruptcy lawyer for your situation requires careful consideration.
With an in-person meeting, you get to know me. You can determine if I am a good fit for your situation. My expertise is clearly defined on my website. Board Certified in Bankruptcy Law and serving Union County with over 30 years of experience focusing on bankruptcy law.
When you hire me, you are putting your trust in me. I have promises or commitments to you, some of which are listed below:
- I meet with my clients (you do not meet with an intake person and anyone else)
- All phases of the case are handled by me personally (you are never passed on to anyone else).
- I take all my phone calls directly (my calls are not screened)
- If bankruptcy is not right for you, I will give you that advice
- You never have to fill out forms and provide me with your intake information.
- I handle all the work and you can rest assured you are represented by an expert in Bankruptcy Law.
- Your case is handled expeditiously enabling immediate bankruptcy protection.
- When you contact me, I get back to you promptly. Clients are pleasantly surprised when they reach me personally after hours.
Clients have told me their biggest complaints about lawyers in general, not only bankruptcy lawyers, are that once they hire an attorney, they are impossible to reach (you can see by my reviews that is never the case). After the case is finished, I continue to be available for my clients in and around Union County.
It is difficult to establish a connection with an attorney over the phone or on the internet. In person, I obtain a clear picture of your current situation, objectives and concerns. Most importantly, you get to know me.
Contact me so that I can discuss your particular situation to determine if filing Chapter 7, Chapter 11, or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is right for you.