Not only are the mechanics, process and legal aspects of filing bankruptcy critical, but also are the emotional and perspective of the client. Compassion is key for me in dealing with my clients. I listen to clients carefully to see their current frame of mind toward their current financial situation.
As people are experiencing financial hardships,
- Each individual comes to me with a different emotional aspect as to filing bankruptcy.
- I assure them there is no shame in filing bankruptcy.
- I assure clients that, if they qualify and want to save their home or vehicle, it will happen.
- No one ever lost a home or car under my watch.
- Bankruptcy is a positive step and bankruptcy protection is available to all.
If you are having financial difficulties, considering bankruptcy and/or how to protect your assets, I am here to help you. Meeting with an NJ bankruptcy lawyer is the right step forward.
It is interesting to note that before coming to me for the initial consult, many clients look for advice from their accountants, family, friends, and reading online and have little if any understanding of bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy is a very specialized field though. I focus 100% of my practice on bankruptcy. I am Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification which enables me to provide expert bankruptcy advice to clients.
Call/contact me for a free in-person bankruptcy consultation so you get the best legal advice.
Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. (201) 446-5904