Bankruptcy Help with Wage Garnishments:
If you have wage garnishments, I can help to stop wage garnishments by filing bankruptcy.
- When wages are garnished 90 days prior or on the 90th day of your bankruptcy filing date, these funds may be due back to the Debtor.
- However, the key is the actual date of the transfer. One court held that the date of the Writ of Garnishment is the key date.
- A judgment creditor obtains a prior right which cannot be defeated except by failing to obtain his/her judgment.
The date is not the date that the transfer of the debtor moneys took place but the date the Writ of Garnishment was issued.
In a case, the Writ of Garnishment was 91 day before the debtor’s bankruptcy filing. Because the petition was filed one day too late, the debtor lost an opportunity to recoup over $6,000 in garnished wages.
Timing of filing of your Bankruptcy Petition has serious implications. It is for this and many reasons. you need to obtain a consultation with a bankruptcy lawyer that specializes in Consumer Bankruptcy Law.
As I have mentioned before, be sure when you are seeking to hire an attorney for bankruptcy, look for Board Certification. I am Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification.
STOP WAGE GARNISHMENTS IMMEDIATELY:
BANKRUPTCY HELP IS HERE FOR YOU:
- Call for a free consult with me.
- Do not wait.
- Timing of your call and the filing of your bankruptcy are important.
- Get expert bankruptcy legal help.
- I can Stop your Wage Garnishments immediately.
Bankruptcy Protection is available.
Call me Now: Ralph A. Ferro, Jr., Esq. (201) 446-5904their